4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2005-05 > 1115183596

Subject: Re: 5th TN Mounted Infantry
Date: 3 May 2005 23:13:16 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/HKC.2ACIAE/4.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Claire,
I don't have much on the 5th Tennessee Mounted Infantry. I don't think there is much out there on them. You can go to http://www.civilwararchive.com and there will be a listing of Tennessee Union Units. Also, http://www.tngenweb.org/civilwar/rosters/minf/minf5/coh1.html . There is a small bit in those listing. I had a g-g-grandfather who fought in Company H of the 5th. Good luck and if I find anything else I will pass it on.

This thread: