4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2005-05 > 1115213428

Subject: fought with General Nathan B. Forrest
Date: 4 May 2005 07:30:28 -0600

Surnames: Nielsen, Grieve, Egner, Carson, Hardy, Henson, Ulrich, Houchin, Hannan, Corzine
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/HKC.2ACIAE/5

Message Board Post:

I am trying to find information about Willis Hardy who fought with General Forrest. I have been able to find all kinds of information about General Forrest but have not been able to find anything about W. Hardy. I did find a W. Hardy listed in a site posted by one of the messages listed here. Where can i search to find information about my ancestor? Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
Tonia

This thread: