AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2004-01 > 1074636136

From: Laury Walkey <>
Subject: [AUS-CON] Robert BARTLETT (1804-1844); Pimlico, England > NSW, Australia
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:04:19 -0800

Robert BARTLETT (1804-1844) was transported to NSW, Australia aboard the
_Asia I_ in 1827. He was from Pimlico, London, England. He was found
guilty of burglary and sentenced to life imprisonment and
transportation. He earned his Ticket of Leave in 1836. He died in
Copeland, NSW in 1844.

Robert married Sarah FOSTER in Dulwich, NSW. Sarah was the daughter of
the convict William FOSTER of the _Champion_ and Mary TOTTINGHAM.
Sarah died in 1909 in Bowman, NSW.

I am descended from Sarah's sister Emma.

Looking for further information on Robert BARTLETT, the ship _Asia I_
and/or other researchers working on this line.

Thanks kindly.

Cheers,

--

Laury Walkey
BC, Canada

Any genealogical data of my own compilation which is contained in, or
attached to, this email is for your interest only. It is not to be
sold, shared or published in any manner including, but not limited to,
online, in print or in any digital medium. Thanks kindly.

This thread: