AUS-SAGEN-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-SAGEN > 2004-12 > 1103221204

From: "Ian Westergaard" <>
Subject: Re: Thomas & Sarah Allen
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:20:07 +1300

Thanks Dianne

I already had this information.

What is BISA?

What I am looking for is a muster list or something similar for 1837 that
would show the living arrangements at that time and if all these Allens were
living together or in close proximity, thus indicating a relationship.

I am updating previous research on Thomas Allen's family. The previous
researcher, who died in 1979, left a lot of loose ends that I am trying to
tidy up.

My expertise is in Scandinavian research, particularly Danish, and this is
completely new territory for me.

Ian Westergaard
In Cloudy & Cool Central Otago
New Zealand