BOSTON-STATES-L Archives

Archiver > BOSTON-STATES > 2005-03 > 1110827040

From: Shirley Kirk <>
Subject: Boston Newspapers 1860 1870 +
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:04:00 -0400

To All On List.:

I am interested in obtaining the mailing addresses or e-mail addresses
,if available, for the following News Papers. The Boston Globe, The
Record American, The Boston Traveler and The Boston Herald. and The Piolet,

I am interested in obtaining the obituaries between 1860 - 1870+. It is
possible my ancestors lived in Roxbury but I am not sure if there was a
news paper for that area.

I am interested in obtaining obits for Richatrd Dinn, died 1866,;
(parents for Richard were Richard Dinn and Catherine Finn or possisibly
surname Sutton) Catherine (McMahon wife) Dinn who died 1864 in the City
of Roxbury. Her parents were John and Catherine McMahon, born in Ireland.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Shirley Kirk
Nova Scotia, Canada

This thread: