CAN-MHSA-L Archives

Archiver > CAN-MHSA > 2007-11 > 1195340207

From: Judith Rempel <>
Subject: [CAN-MHSA] missing text
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:56:47 -0700

Oh dear - from Tim Flaming I hear that this message came "empty" to you folks. When I get back to Canada, I'll have to "shop" for another (still free) e-list tool. Following is the message that was forwarded to you (honest, it looks intact in my sent box):
In kinship,
Judith Rempel
MHSA Library & Archives Coordinator
and