DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2007-06 > 1181239533

From: "Ross, John" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-R1B1C7] R1b1c7 query
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:05:33 -0800

David Wilson,

I found another person on the R1b1c7 project who has DYS455 = 10, N5613
Galyean.

I copied data from the project page on him, and myself. Afterwards I
transcribed data found on the link David Ewing provided regarding TD in
Group 2. Results for comparison are below.

N5613

Galyean

R1b1c7

13

24

14

10

11

13

12

12

12

13

14

29

16

9

10

10

11

25

15

18

30

15

16

16

16

11

11

19

59503

Ross

R1b1c7

13

25

14

11

11

13

12

12

12

13

14

30

17

9

9

10

11

25

15

18

30

16

16

17

17

11

11

19

TD

R1b1c

13

25

14

11

11

13

12

12

12

13

14

29

18

9

10

10

11

25

15

18

30

15

16

16

17

11

11

19

None of us closely match, yet all have DYS455 = 10. I surmise this rare STR,
possibly prevalent in my immediate family tree, is not limited to just my
haplotype.

David Wilson, any reason your project posts only 28 markers?

David Ewing, any reason TD hasn't posted his results to YSearch?

John