GARRETT-L Archives

Archiver > GARRETT > 1999-05 > 0926220373

From: "Brian D. Garrett" <>
Subject: [GARRETT-L] Garrett Family Sheets
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 20:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've been trying to help people find info on their
lines for quite sometime now as a hobby, I'm trying
something a bit differrent this time if anyones
interrested.

On May 22, 1999 in my Garrett Research Help List I
will be sending every Garrett Family Sheet I have in
my possession over the list. I spoke with many on the
list and all were interrested in me doing so. I get a
lot of Garrett researchers at my site daily needing
help with their lines, and by submitting what I have
is sure to help most everyone. Everything is free, I
never charge for helping people, this is just an
addicting hobby of mine.

I've helped several hundreds of people with the files
I have so far and could help more if I only had the
time. By submitting this info over my list I will be
able to help even more all at the same time.

The address to subscribe to my list is:
http://garrettresearch.listbot.com/ Starting May 22,
1999 I will be sending no more than 10 Large family
sheets over the list and many more of the smaller
family sheets. Some of the larger files are 700+
pages in lengeth. Hopefully 10 a day will give you
time to varify if any connections exist to your lines
so that you can delete those that have no connections.

Again if anyone is interrested in recieving these
files your welcome to join the list. Don't rekon
anyone has anything to loose except time in reading
these sheets >:0)

Well hope I can help break down some Garrett Walls
many has hit LOL. Thanks.

Brian Garrett

===
http://members.tripod.com/~cryinthewilderness98/index.html