GEN-DE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-DE > 1998-09 > 0905196675

From: (<>)
Subject: Stoudenmires' in Wuerttenburg, 1750 & now
Date: 8 Sep 1998 00:31:15 +0500

I am searching for informtion on Martin Stoudenmire, may be spelled
Staudermayer, Stoudenmayer, /etc. who left Wuerttenburg before 1750
going to America.

Where can I search for the information as far church records or any
other records that would have this information.And what could be the
reason for leaving.

I was told that he was an officer in Frederick the Great Army and
that his wife was a German Princess. How can I verify this ?

Also, is there any telphone directory to find Stoudenmires who may
live there now.

This thread: