GEN-DE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-DE > 1999-06 > 0929554421

From: "Rainer Etterling" <>
Subject: Re: Schoppen
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:33:41 +0200

AFAIK there is no Beveren in Germany, but one in Belgium near Antwerpen. I assume that the person
you are looking for is from Bevenrode, nowadays a part of Braunschweig. By the way, there are living
two person nemed Schoppen. All over Germany there are living about 125 persons of this name:

Rainer

H.K. Kel <> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 01beb78f$af4825e0$...
> Hi,
> I am looking voor persons with teh famaly name Schoppen,
> Specialy
>
> Maria Sophia Schoppen.
> She is Born In Beveren im Braunsweig (about 1750)
> At 1770 she lived in Holland IN Amsterdam and she is married there with
> Machiel Kellij von Hannover.
> Can sombody tell me more about the famaly Schoppen????

This thread: