GEN-MAT-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MAT > 2007-03 > 1172858395

Subject: [GM] WILLIAM RANSOM CAPPS AND ELIZA JANE JONES
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:59:55 EST

2,020,016 WILLIAM RANSOM CAPPS AND ELIZA JANE JONES.
By J. Capps. 644pp. 1986? Soft cover.

Family is traced from NC through TN, MO and into TX - lots of
pictures.

Some surnames mentioned: YADON, MONK, WILSON, POLK,
DAUGHERTY, PIPES, COKER, and NEILL.

Used, worn, marks, however, data is still there.

Priced to sell at less than 50%, $45.50, of new book cost!

$15.00 + $3.50 media mail with delivery confirmation, U S only.
Personal checks/money orders. When your check clears our
bank, we will mail book. Georgia residents must add 7% sales
tax to the cost of books. I will combine shipping for multiple purchases.

Looking for books on a particular county? Write us and we will

check our holdings. We also have many family history books
for sale. Please tell your friends about us.

(mailto:)

Genealogical Center Library, P O Box 71343, Marietta, GA 30007-1343

http://www.aol.com.

This thread: