GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 1999-07 > 0932996839

From: raymond l montgomery <>
Subject: Re: Stewarts of Castlemilk
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 07:47:19 -0600

Dr. Suzanne and brent and Et al
so which of these two pedigrees are correct.
is it the first as shown by brent or the second as shown by Suzanne.
if it is the first which is the william of castlemilk that is shown as
the father of Walter Stewart of Arthurlie grand father of Isabel stewart
that married Sir Thomas Stewart of Dalwinton
Sincerely
RAY

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tag

This thread: