GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-06 > 0961034680

From: "Cynthia Taylor" <>
Subject: Amy de Gaveston
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:04:40 -0700

Hi All,

I have heard that this list recently had interesting discussions about Amy
de Gaveston, the daughter of Piers de Gaveston and his wife Margaret de
Clare, grand daughter of King Edward I. Amy de Gaveston is my ancestor and I
am very interested to know the truth of her parentage. There are differing
opinions as to whether she is the daughter of Margaret de Clare, or the
illegitimate daughter of Piers de Gaveston. I would welcome any information
that any of you might have regarding this subject.

Thanks, Cynthia Taylor

This thread: