GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-12 > 1007671725

From: "John Higgins" <>
Subject: RE: Who is the mother of Dorothy Sutton?
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:48:45 -0800

The sources for the Musgrave and Wrottesley information in the message below
(aside from the Visitations) are as follows:

Collectanea Musgraviana : notes on the ancient family of Musgrave of
Musgrave, Wesmorland and its various branches in Cumberland, Yorkshire,
Northumberland, Somerset & etc., by Percy Musgrave; published in Leeds in
1911 (the LDS library has a copy on film and I have seen a fiche copy
produced by UMI in 1991)

History of the family of Wrottesley of Wrottesley, Co. Stafford, by George
Wrottesley (Exeter, W. Plllard & Co., 1903); (I have seen a fiche copy
produced by UMI in 1998, and it also appeared as a supplement to The
Genealogist magazine (new series) following vol. 19)

John Higgins