From: Wanda Shepherd <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Project
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:16:15 -0500

Hi,
Sorry I can't agree with you. Those that don't want to know, can make a
decision. Personally, I have felt 'different ' all my life, even look different
than the rest of my family. I WANT to know who my family is or why do the gen.
at all? My mother wanted to "let sleeping dogs lie" and now I don't know who my
father is when I need the medical knowledge the most. What then? Medical
background can mean a lot in a life or death situation. It's just my
opinion......Wanda

This thread: