From: "Allan S. Gleason" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Y- str European database
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:29:26 -0700

I'm sure when my results are available next week, I'll certainly put them into the
Dungeons and Dragons database to see where my pre-ancestors may have originated,
Berlin or Constantinople. However, I don't see a great difference in locality when
I look at the maps for Hg1, Hg2 or Hg3 when I plug in those already known numbers.
In fact looking at the maps displayed, whatever happened to France? I've always
suspected that there was something unearthly about the French, but they are
certainly not evident in the maps!

And just for fun I ask: Why are we placing our entire heredity on a database of
mostly criminals?

Allan