From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Vikings series on The Learning Channel
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 03:09:06 -0600

You haven't even watched this show, have you, John? The short segment of the
documentary that deals with this subject (only about five to ten minutes of
the one hour program) is hardly as you've characterized it. The film
basically mentions in passing the fact that populations in Scotland,
England, Ireland and Norway have been tested (and they showed some of them
being tested, bot only via buccocoal swabs, but via blood samples, as well)
in a clinical environment. While you might question the assumptions of their
findings, the fact remains that this was a scientific study.

Gary