From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Help Please!
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sue: I checked two large databases to try to provide an answer to your question. below. My findings follow your query:

"One of our surname participants also was interested in testing his mtDNA.
I've got a whole page of numbers - but no clue as to what they say. Can
anyone tell me where to start? It says his HVR1 mutations are...

HVR1 Mutations
16069T
16126C
16213A
16259T

There are no matches in FTDNA - which is not particularly surprising since
his mom is Polynesian. But where can I look to find out what the whole
picture of his numbers might be? Thanks, Sue"

Dr. David K. Faux, 4028 Larwin Ave., Cypress, CA, 90630, USA