From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Help Please!
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sue: I checked two large databases to try to provide an answer to your question. below. My findings follow your query:

"One of our surname participants also was interested in testing his mtDNA.
I've got a whole page of numbers - but no clue as to what they say. Can
anyone tell me where to start? It says his HVR1 mutations are...

HVR1 Mutations

There are no matches in FTDNA - which is not particularly surprising since
his mom is Polynesian. But where can I look to find out what the whole
picture of his numbers might be? Thanks, Sue"

To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records, go to:

Dr. David K. Faux, 4028 Larwin Ave., Cypress, CA, 90630, USA

Do you Yahoo!?