Subject: Re: [DNA] Asiatic Peoples, Hidden Ancestry and Appalachia
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:54:54 -0500 (CDT)

--WebTV-Mail-3079-106

The melungeons claim a sephardic influence on the mountain music in Tn
and else where.I say most is Irish influenced,but what am I to know.You
may want to scoot on over to their list if just long enough to ask and
learn a little bit about the sephardic influence on the mountain folk.

--WebTV-Mail-3079-106