Subject: Re: [DNA] East Asian "Genes" in Europeans: Implications forGenealogists
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:24:33 -0400

Count me in. I'm 10% Na, 15% Asiatic, 75% Indo-European. The Asiatic was a
surprise as you know. Mother's DNA is submitted already. Have my mtDNA
already done. Would suggest you track those results too. Fathers and
grandfathers are the stamp projects. Have significant genealogy done (20
years + original work). I don't do internet genealogy, except to find leads
which I follow up on with original work.

David, are you the compiler?