From: Jeff Scism <>
Subject: Re: FW: [DNA] DNAPrint Test: Validation Studies- Koreans (Hangook)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:55:53 -0700

Sorry, 50 cent words just come naturally to me, and I forget to adapt
to my audience, I guess I am assuming that these words are in the
range of the list population in general.

Kidding aside, I do feel that terminology should be descriptive
without imposing insult. (all in the eye of the beholder)

(Tongue in cheek)
--

Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/

Use the link below to join the S250 DNA project and order your DNA
test.
http://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.asp?code=L10857

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf AKA "Baghdad Bob"

This thread: