From: "Georgia K. Bopp" <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:12:51 -1000

I think the folks at have a bug in their program. It looks
like they have put the price of the DNA test itself in as an annual renewal
fee. More woes for them - and their reputation - concerning this service.
I am a member of but did not use their DNA service. I've been happy
with their other services. So, I tried to work my way through their
website red tape to alert them that they may have a program bug. I finally
sent something to a technical person and asked them to forward it to the
right spot. I have not heard back - if I do, I'll let you know what they

Georgia Kinney Bopp

This thread: