Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Print
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:04:16 EDT

In a message dated 06/12/2003 10:58:38 PM Central Daylight Time,

> I thought the report was misleading to viewers. I will acknowledge that
> the DNAPrint test was valuable in showing a majority African ancestry of
> the suspect. However, there was an unstated implication that it was also
> the DNAPrint test used for the actual DNA matching of the person
> arrested and the crime scene samples.

I didn't get that impression at all. It was Tony's test that gave them the
Authority to get a DNA test of the Black suspect, with a court order. His DNA
was, then, matched to the crime scenes. While they were awaiting the results,
the suspect fled to Atlanta.

This thread: