Subject: Re: [DNA] First Americans Arrival
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:42:59 EDT

Hi, Bonnie:

I wasn't making a political statement about the Kennewick man....just that it
is being held in limbo due to disagreements as to ownership. As we know, he
was the 9,000 (or thereabouts) year old skeleton that was found in the State
of Washington. He is being held now at the University of Washington until same
agreement is being made as to ownership. The American Indian tribe in that
area feels that he is their property (and very much to a religious extent)...
and the scientists would like to investigate the remains......etc., etc. etc.

I haven't checked his website lately. Maybe something new has come about.

More later!!!

Barb By.

This thread: