Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroup N and O
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:52:43 EST

In a message dated 10/31/03 4:39:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> I'd like to hear something on the O haplogroup.

I checked the YCC nomenclature chart to see what the old notation might have
been for Haplogroup O. It seems to be equivalent to Eu16 in Semino's paper

http://hpgl.stanford.edu/publications/Science_2000_v290_p1155.pdf

Haplogroup O is found in Asia, but in small amounts in Europe. Louis
Loccisano's Calabrian ancestor was O. Check our archives for "haplogroup O" to find
his messages (and others).