From: "Sylvia Snipp" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New Project THOMAS
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:56:29 -0000

Hi Bonnie
You will find lots of help re research in Wales here :
http://home.clara.net/tirbach/hicks.html#welshcounties
There are newspapers which might place information for free to help in your
project. They might even do an article.
Also there are many Family History Societies in Wales that may publish you
details on their websites or journals.
http://www.carmarthenshirefhs.co.uk/
Good Luck
Sylvia Snipp
Very new project administrator SNIPP name on FTDNA.