Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b, Surnames, and Ancient Origins ["Scores"]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:01:07 EST

(Sorry, I just sent out a blank message when my pinky ("not me") hit the
Enter key instead of the right square bracket in the subject line)

In a message dated 11/02/03 7:44:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> The Willis HgI*M170 signature for 25 markers tested by Family Tree DNA is
> as
> follows:
>
> 393: 6
> 390: 8
> 19: 6
> 391: 5
> 385a: 9
> 385b: 9
> 426: 4
> 388: 5
> 439: 3
> 389-1: 6
> 392: 6
> 389-2: 7
> 458: 7
> 459a: 6
> 459b: 8
> 455: 7
> 454: 8
> 447: 9
> 437: 7
> 448: 9
> 449: 7
> 464a: 11
> 464b: 14
> 464c: 14
> 464d: 15
>
> Dave Willis

Dave, the numbers you posted look like "scores," the way FTDNA used to report
data before they were free to report the actual number of repeats. There's
probably a conversion table somewhere on the FTDNA site, but my old bookmark
doesn't work.