From: "Malcolm Dodd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] DNAPrint NA reported as EA
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:21:11 -0000

As Charles rightly says in his Genisis article -

<the invasions of Europe by various hordes of Huns and Mongol tribes at
various times 1600-700 years ago. >
<maybe this significant East Asian content in me, and maybe other PA
Germans, is remaining genetic content from 100's and 100's of years ago from
these large scale Asian invasions.>

<maybe this significant East Asian content was preserved to modern times by
the self-imposed cultural isolation and geographic isolation of the
indigenous people of the upper Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers basins. These
people in Europe had a propensity to marry within there own kind, within
their own religion and culture and they continued it when they came to PA.>

We have flogged this subject to death. I merely wish to put on record my
respect for Charles research and my regret if I have said anything that
casts any doubts on that.
Sorry
Malcolm