Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:40:48 EST

In a message dated 11/02/03 4:01:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> Please explain to me how I can access the Archives for this discussion
> group. Is there a way I can call them up and then search through them for
> given
> topics?? Can they be printed out in whole or in part??? Many thanks! Beth

I always include the URL to a page with links to the archives in my signature
line, so you can look for any old message of mine. You can Search by keyword
a year at a time, or Browse subject headings a month at a time. Or for any
RootsWeb list, go to the home page at http://www.rootsweb.com, click on
Interactive Search (keyword at year at a time) or Thread Archives (browsing by subject
line a month at a time), and enter the name of the list, e.g. GENEALOGY-DNA.

Everyone remember: good subject lines help immensely when browsing through
the Archives!