From: "sj phdoc" <>
Subject: [DNA] Utilizing other labs data bases
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 04:41:10 -0800

I had my father's yDNA and mtDna done at Family Tree DNA labs. How would I
find out if there were matches at Oxford Ancestors and the rest of the labs?

His FTDNA profile said there were no y matches. His Recent Ethnic Origin
(REO) had a match each in England and Scotland but it was a 2 step mutation
and it doesn't give me anyone to contact.

yDNA: Haplotype I with 3-4 step mutations.
1 393 14
2 390 23
3 19* 14
4 391 10
5 385a 12
6 385b 13
7 426 11
8 388 14
9 439 11
10389-1
12
11
392
11
12
389-2
30
*Also known as DYS 394
**On 5/19/2003, these values were adjusted down by 1 point because of a
change in Lab nomenclature.

mtDna:

Thanks,

Susan Rice Jella'

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

This thread: