From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] DNAPrint NA reported as EA
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:40:19 -0500

Is there a "rule of thumb" about particular eye and hair color and the
"tribe" they come from. For example, I suspect that the % of occurrence
in SSA for blue eyes and red hair is likely ) - and the % in the
Irish/Celtic is probably higher than any other. I'm looking for
patterns here and from that potentially migration patterns.

In my mother's side of the family, which is German and generally dark
complected, we occasionally get a brown eyed blonde child. I don't know
about the blue eyes though - have never heard of that one.

Roberta