From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] rules of inheritance
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:52:06 -0500

Well, that explains a lot. We kill off number 2 and number 3 doesn't
reproduce ala the priesthood. So I guess we know why having a male heir
was so important now and also why there the colonies weren't immediately
overrun with Faux (and all those other domesday families as well). I
wonder what happened to poor number 4, repeat of 2 and 3 or what:))