From: Pat Oliver <>
Subject: [DNA] Questions
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:46:10 -0600

I did the 25 marker FTDNA T-DNA test and the report I received
"suggests" that I belong to Haplogroup I.

In fact, the reported Haplogroup mutation distribution contains
almost nothing but "I" with a few I1a2 and I1b, but not a single R1b
in the bunch. What can I do with this info? I know it supposedly
indicates "Viking" but what does that imply? If I eventually match
24/25 or 25/25 with another Oliver, should I expect him to have the
same Haplogroup assessment? What if we don't? I guess I was expecting
more diversity in my haplogroup.

Regards,
--
Pat Oliver