From: "Debby Peare" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ua Tuathail - O'Toole - Tothill - Tuttle
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:09:37 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi! I noticed that O'Toole is a name in the subject a study?
I have an O'Toole in my ancestry tree.....
Moringen Muirchertaig O'Toole ...... mother-in-law to Richard De Clare....
and was wondering if you have any info at all on her and her family. I only
have her father, Murcertac O'Toole and his father, Gillacomghall O'Toole
with not much of anything else at all. Any help/info you can give or know of
someone else that I can ask info from, will be very much appreciated.
Thank you!

Warm Regards from Maine,
Debby Peare