Subject: Re: [DNA] DNAPrint 2.5 test
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:40:41 EST

In a message dated 11/3/03 5:15:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:
( I am bankrolling most of these projects), or whether I am just flushing my
money down the toilet.
I've been doing the banking for a few different DNA projects in my family and
I consider myself lucky to get the Y and mtDNA sample while my relatives are
still alive. Since I'm using FTDNA I'm counting on the stored DNA being
available when the BGA test does what their advertising copy implies it can do.
Until then, I'll just keep collecting Y and mtDNA samples -- and paying for test
with results I can understand -- and trust.

Grant

This thread: