Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA in Laci Peterson case
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:40:28 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2003 1:30:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:
I find it hard to believe that 1 out of 122 random mt DNA samples would have
the
same sequence as Laci and her mother.
Dr. Henry Lee is being paid for his testimony. I could tell by his
"crawfishing" on questions of fact, in interviews on TV, before he was hired by the
Scott Peterson defense team that he would be hired by them. They say everyone
has a price, but I have lost all respect for him.You wouldn't believe the
stories that he was making up to cover over the evidence.

Julia

This thread: