From: "Louis" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA in Laci Peterson case
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:59:18 -0800

Roxanne said: I find it hard to believe that 1 out of 122 random mt DNA
samples would have the same sequence as Laci and her mother.

Well, I agree. AND if they want to get a greater degree of accuracy, they
should just test more markers on the mtDNA molecule. It is that easy.

Acutally, how many markers are they testing?

Thanks,
Louis Loccisano