Subject: Re: [DNA] mitochondrial DNA concordance WebSite
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:52:11 EST

In a message dated 11/05/03 8:26:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,

> I have tried this link to the mitochondrial DNA concordance website
> and I receive a time-out error. Does somebody know if this site has
> moved or experiencing technical difficulities? Is there another website
> like this?

I've had trouble for the past few days myself. I dropped to note to John
Dawson this morning. In the meantime, there is some raw data at Macaulay's site
(the one who has the table of motifs). This is a new address; he's now at the
University of Glasgow.