From: "Barra McCain" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 25/25 match - different surname
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:33:41 -0600

We had a similar case on one of the surname projects I worked on. a little
research revealed one party had move hundreds of miles from their point of
origin, then had lived for a few years very close to the other party. This
taking place well over 150 years ago. Too much of a coincidence at that
point.

Do some paper research, see if you can find a plausible reason one you have
a 25/25 match with another surname, could be a hidden, but easy explanation.
This is where Sherlock Holmes comes into play.

Mr Tweedy

This thread: