From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celtic and Atlantic Modal Cluster
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Barra McCain <> wrote:
>you do such a wonderful job of speaking for me, barely a need for me to post
>ever. One slight problem you keep talking about apples when we are on
>oranges. Your points jump all over the place and you assign views to me
>that are the very opposite of what I say.

>attributing points to me that I never made. Really. let's not do that,
>shall we?

Mr Tweety: Alas, I fear that we are about to come to the end of this thread (which is clearly becoming thread bare). My suggestion to all is to explore for themselves the migration patterns of humans throughout Europe throughout the ages via the wonderful "Penguin Atlas" series. In addition, it is my recommendation that all who are interested in the subject read the published papers by Semino, Weale, Capelli, and Wilson (among others) which have been mentioned frequently in this forum. I say let the people judge for themselves. I have spoken, you have spoken - our positions are becoming more entrenched - it is time to back away and hope that people will read the research papers upon which I make my statements, and please, please, think it through before giving over a penny to Oxford Ancestors to tell you to what British Tribe you belong. In theory (sorry, I can't make the actual offer) if I knew your scores from OA, I could tell you precisely to which "Tribe" they will!
(as
likely as not erroneously) assign you. However the certificate which comes with the assignment and their congratulatory statements is very aesthetically pleasing (kind of reminds me of the beautiful Ph.D. diplomas you can get via the Internet for $25 - they look as good as the one on my wall that I sweated bullets for 11 years to get).

Speaking of bullets, wish me luck in avoiding the lead flying around Tweedy Street in Watts. If I survive this game of chance once again, I will continue posting and thus causing irritation to some. C'est la guerre.

David F.

www.davidkfaux.org

This thread: