From: "Jeanne Arguelles" <>
Subject: [DNA] Re: DNA-newbie list
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:46:20 -0600

I think that's a great idea! This seems to be a very active and wonderfully
knowledgeable list, but as a newbie, I'm having trouble following most of
these discussions or finding answers to my "DNA 101" questions. If you
start a newbie list, I'd like to join -- and hope that some of the pros will
join too, if there are some who don't mind patiently answer the basic
questions in laymans terms.

Jeanne