Subject: To Jackie: RE: [DNA] Celtic Haplogroups
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:55:17 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2003 11:59:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

I have had two tests done , the mtdna by Oxford Ancestors and a print test
by Familytree. The results were Haplogroup H with one mutation (16288)
and 100% Indo-European in the print test. Does that rule out the R1b result
or is that another test altogether? As you can tell I am just learning about
all of this. Thanks Jackie
<

I am not one of the experts here, but the answer to your question is that R1b
is a male Y-DNA Haplogroup. If you are a female, you do not have Y-DNA.
Julia

This thread: