From: "Kay Martin" <>
Subject: [DNA] DNA-newbie list - suggestions
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:28:48 -0600

Along with - and even before - trying to understand this list, some sites that I think are great toward helping our understanding... and many of the links at FTDNA - as well as just surfing through surname project sites listed on the Duerinck site -

Several people have suggested searching the archives of this list, and you can do that at - type in Genealogy-DNA and then click on Submit Query. On that next page you can search on any word you want. I do see some problem with that, but those of you who are good at search terms will find a ton of information there.

I'm off to re-read some of these myself! Good luck!