From: "maurice sherman" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Celtic haplogroups
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:17:52 -0800

To add a #3. Could it be said that the "CelticCulture or Civilization" as
known around 500 BC from an "Illustrated History of Europe", P. 41, "The
Celts, identified for the first time in the 6th century BC in the upper
valley of the Danube....". and eventually covered a good part of Europe
(800 BC to 400 BC) could be looked upon like a large lake or small sea
(the culture component of the civilization) with many types of fish
(different types of NA signatures/human beings) swimming or migrating
around within the culture???

Maurice