From: "Annie, The WritingTeacher" <>
Subject: [DNA] six hours free of listening to oral histories and genealogy material
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:53:42 -0800

My oral history page is at Anyone can listen
to six hours plus of my oral history published book that also is available
in paperback. My other audio broadcasts are avalailable free at or on any of my links including reviews of all the DNA
testing firms and other radio broadcasts on DNA testing and genealogy. Note
in May 2004 there will be a genealogy convention in downtown Sacramento from
a national genealogy association.

Anne Hart
DNA books and articles at:

novels excerpts and info at:

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...

This thread: