From: "Annie, The WritingTeacher" <>
Subject: [DNA] Celtic looks
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:56:43 -0800

How come everyone in my family looks Celtic? Dark hair, fair freckled skin,
blue/gray eyes or red and auburn hair, blue or hazel eyes, freckles, etc?
They come from places that you'd think wouldn't have Celtic looks--Crete,
Malta, Alexandria, but also Black Sea ports, etc. Nobody has olive skin and
yet they lived under very sunny conditions...but the mtDNA shows most
sequences show up in N. Europe. So you never know....My grandchildren with
red-brown hair, blue eyes, pink skin...their dad comes from Aleppo. His
family has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anne Hart
DNA books and articles at:
http://www.newswriting.net

novels excerpts and info at:
http://reminiscencemedia.tripod.com

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!