From: "John Brooks" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] to all DNA project group administators
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:18:38 -0500

I recommend that one look at a splendid Web page
[http://www.kerchner.com/kerchner.htm] that Charles Kerchner
[] has produced for his "Kerchner Y-DNA Surhame
Project". This page not only illustrates the value of this kind of
project, but provides important references that may be of interest to
you. Good luck. John Brooks

>>> 11/06/03 08:52PM >>>
Hi, I am VERY new to this and just committed to being the Group
administrator for the Massey DNA project. I wanted to ask all of you
other
group administrators, if I should set up a website?if yes, what
exactly
should I put on it?Can someone please send me the links to their group
web
page, so I can get some ideas, if that is permitted. Sorry if this was
off-topic; thanks,Eleonore

records, go to: