From: "John Brooks" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] to all DNA project group administators
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:18:38 -0500

I recommend that one look at a splendid Web page
[] that Charles Kerchner
[] has produced for his "Kerchner Y-DNA Surhame
Project". This page not only illustrates the value of this kind of
project, but provides important references that may be of interest to
you. Good luck. John Brooks

>>> 11/06/03 08:52PM >>>
Hi, I am VERY new to this and just committed to being the Group
administrator for the Massey DNA project. I wanted to ask all of you
group administrators, if I should set up a website?if yes, what
should I put on it?Can someone please send me the links to their group
page, so I can get some ideas, if that is permitted. Sorry if this was
off-topic; thanks,Eleonore

To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy
records, go to:

This thread: