From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Science Fair Time
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:20:16 -0500

I have English descent from the 1600s. My Estes family was descended
from the town of Deal, in Kent England. I have my values available on
my new web site at http://ic.net/~restes/. However, there is one little
"hitch" in that the Estes line may have descended from the Italian
d'Este family from Medieval/Rennaissance Italy. So they were in England
in the 1600s, but their "results" may not "fit" with other English
results because they may not originally be from there.

Will you please find a way that we can "see" or download her project
paper so we can share in the results?

Roberta Estes