From: <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Newbie list
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:36:59 -0500

There are many excellent "DNA 101" type entries on some of the surname
lists. Off the top of my head, I'm reminded of the Duernik site
http://www.duerinck.com/genlinks.html, Charles Kerchner's site
http://www.kerchner.com/kerchdna.htm and the Blair site
http://www.blairgenealogy.com/dna/dna101.html.

I refer all of my new participants to these sites. Genetics isn't easy,
not coctail party talk (I tried it, it doesn't work), but these three
sites have info that folks who want to understand the basics can sift
through and understand.

Roberta