From: "Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] to all DNA project group administators
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:54:26 -0800

You are being sent to see some of the best pages available on the subject.
Don't worry about putting up a page that is as excellent as they are. There
are a lot of simpler and quite effective webpages which you can see by going
to and then going to the surname list. Maybe
about half of the projects have web pages, many of them quite simple - but
quite effective.

Welcome to the group.