From: "Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] to all DNA project group administators
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:54:26 -0800

You are being sent to see some of the best pages available on the subject.
Don't worry about putting up a page that is as excellent as they are. There
are a lot of simpler and quite effective webpages which you can see by going
to http://www.familytreedna.com and then going to the surname list. Maybe
about half of the projects have web pages, many of them quite simple - but
quite effective.

Welcome to the group.

Ray
Oregon